LEAGUE NEWS & INFORMATION
- 7/24/12: In order to better serve the children and families of our community we have merged with the Sound Beach Soccer Club, who will now be handling the local intramural program. We do not anticipate any change in format for our 4-7 year olds, and hope this change will help the 8-10 year olds in our area have a better experience, no matter what their level of ability.
- 4/16/12: The Spring, 2012 Soccer League Schedules are now posted on this website.
- 4/11/12: The Spring, 2012 Soccer League Season will begin on Saturday, April 21, 2012. Schedules will appear on this website when finalized.
- 8/11/11: The Fall, 2011 Soccer League Season will begin on Satturday, September 24th, 2011. Parents can expect a call from their coach during the beginning of September.
- 6/14/11: The 2011-12 Soccer League Registration form can now be found on this website.
- 4/21/11: The Spring, 2011 Soccer season will begin on April 30, 2011. All schedules have been posted on this website.
- 9/28/10: The Fall, 2010 Junior Schedule has been revised and updated on this website.
- 9/25/10: Schedules for the Fall, 2010 season are now available on this website. Registration for this season is closed.
- 9/13/10: The Fall, 2010 season will begin on Saturday, September 25, 2010.
Schedules will be posted sometime next week.
- 4/19/10: Spring, 2010 Soccer schedules are now posted on this website.
- 4/9/10: The Spring, 2010 Soccer season will begin on Saturday, April 24, 2010. Schedules should
be posted on this website sometime next week.
- 4/9/10: 2010-11 Registration Forms are now available on this website for download here.
- 4/9/10: The Sound Beach Soccer Clubs Skills Clinics will be held in April, May, and June. Click here for price and date details.
- 9/18/09: The Fall, 2009 soccer schedules have been posted on this website. Additionally, league guidelines have been updated and are now posted on this website as well.
- 9/7/09: The Fall, 2009 soccer season will begin on Saturday, September 19, 2009. League schedules will be published on this website shortly.
- 9/7/09: The Fall, 2009 soccer season registration is closed.
- 6/6/09: Fall, 2009/Spring, 2010 Soccer Registration Forms are now available on this website.
- 6/6/09: Fall, 2009/Spring, 2010 Soccer Registration Forms will be collected at the fields on Sat., 6/13/09, and Sat, 6/20/09. They may also be submitted by mail, and honored on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 6/6/09: All pictures and Trophies will be distributed on the last day of the season.
- 4/18/09: Spring, 2009 Soccer Schedules are now posted on this website.
- 9/19/08: Fall, 2008 Soccer Schedules are now posted on this website.
- 6/18/08: Final 2008-2009 Soccer registration will take place this Saturday, June 21st, from 10 AM to Noon at the fields between the AMPS and NCRMS in Miller Place.
- 4/17/08: All Spring, 2008 schedules have been posted on this website.
Additionally, new adjunct links added to website.
- 4/7/08: All Spring, 2008 Schedules will be posted on this website in the
next week to 10 days.
- 3/10//07: The Spring, 2007 season will begin on Saturday, April 21st. All teams
for the Fall 2006/Spring 2007 season remain full. All players from the fall
are automatically registered for the same team in the Spring.
- 9/22/06: All Team schedules are now posted on this website.
- 9/5/06: All teams are currently full. Our anticipated starting date for
the Fall, 2006 season is September 16th. Parents should receive a call from
their coach the week of September 5th.
- 6/7/06: The Fall, 2006 Registration Form is now posted on this website.
Registration for 2006-07 will take place on Sat. June 10 and Sat. June 17
from 10 AM-noon at the soccer fields between NCR Middle School and Andrew
Muller Primary School (weather permitting). If you are unable to register
on these days, you can download the form online, and mail to our P.O. Box
(on a first-come, first-served basis).
- 10/11/05: Due to inclement weather and poor field conditions, all games
for Saturday, 10/22/2005, have been cancelled.
- 10/15/05: Due to inclement weather and poor field conditions, all games
for Saturday, 10/15/2005, have been cancelled.
- 4/2/05: All games have been cancelled today, due to inclement weather.
- 3/28/05: All Spring, 2005 schedules have been posted on this website.
- 9/10/04: As of September 10th, all teams are full for the Fall 2004
season, except for the Senior Boys division (10-14 years old). Our season
will being on Saturday, 9/25. Parents of players will receive a call from
their coach the week of 9/13. Schedules will be posted on-line the week of
- 11/21/03: The tentative start date for the Spring, 2004 season is
- 6/7/2003: Registration for the 2003-04 season will take place between
10:30 AM and 12:30 PM at the school fields on both June 14th and June 21st.
The Registration form can be found under the League Registration Form link on
- 5/3/2003: Due to the administration of the Suffolk County Police tests
at our fields this Saturday, all games have been cancelled, and the 1st 2
weeks of games are going to be attempted to be re-scheduled on Friday
evenings in June. Details to follow.
- 4/26/2003: Due to inclement weather, all games on Saturday, 4/26/2003,
have been cancelled.
- 4/26/2003: The Spring 2003 season will begin on Saturday, 4/26/2003. The
league schedules have been posted on this website.
- 4/8/2003: The Spring 2003 season opening has been delayed until 4/26,
due to poor field conditions and on-going maintenance.
- 4/8/2003: The Spring 2003 season registration is now closed. Those who
have sent in registation forms and are on our waiting list will be notified
either way by the end of April.
- 1/18/2003: The Spring season (2003) will start in early April, weather
permitting. The League is currently full, but you can get on our waiting
list by filling out the League Registration form contained on this website.
If you played in the Fall season, you are automatically re-registered for
the Spring season. See this website's Registration link for further details.
- 11/16/2002: Due to inclement weather, all games scheduled for Saturday,
11/16/2002, have been cancelled.
- 8/28/2002: Due to extensive field renovations, the Fall, 2002 season
will begin on October 5th, and run for 8 consecutive Saturdays. Schedules
should be available within a week, and coaches should have rosters by then.
- 6/23/2002: The St. Louis LIJSL Summer Camp will be help from August 5-9,
2002, 9 AM-1 PM, at AMPS (Andrew Muller Primary School). To register, please
send a self-addressed stamped envelope to St. Louis de Montfort Youth Soccer,
P.O. Box 866, Sound Beach, NY 11789-2050.
- 6/23/2002: The League is now accepting Fall, 2002 League registrations.
The registration form can be found on this website. Please register for the
Fall League by early August, 2002.
- 6/23/2002: The Spring 2002 season has completed.
- 5/18/2002: Due to inclement weather, the MetLife Shootout and Picture
Day has been cancelled. Pictures will be taken 1/2 hour before your next
regularly scheduled game on June 1st.
- 4/9/2002: The Spring, 2002 season schedules are now available on this website.
- 3/26/2002: The Spring, 2002 season will officially begin on Saturday,
April 13, 2002. Registration for this season is now officially closed.
All league participants will be called by their coach prior to their first
game. Schedules will be posted on-line shortly.
- 2/26/2002: The Spring, 2002 season will tentatively begin on April 13,
2002. If you haven't already registered during the previous fall season,
you can obtain a Spring registration form by clicking on the League
Registration Form link.
- 11/17/2001: Today marks the last week of the season. The Spring, 2002
season will start on April 13, 2002. All league members will be contacted
before that time, in regard to first-game scheduling. New league applicants
can obtain League registration forms from this website, or call the League
Soccer Hotline for more information.
- 11/3/2001: Despite drizzly weather, all games in all divisions will be
attempted to be played.
- 9/19/2001: As of 9/19/2001, registrations are only
being accepted on a VERY LIMITED basis. Teams in all age groups are very
nearly full. Anyone sending in a registration form after the teams are
full will be notified about not being able to participate in the league.
Otherwise, they will get a call from a coach letting them know which team
they have been placed on.
- 9/14/2001: The Fall, 2001 soccer season will begin on Saturday, 9/15/2001.
- 7/17/2001: L.I.J.S.L. Camp (August 6-10,2001) - St. Louis de Montfort
will be hosting a Long Island Junior Soccer League Camp from August 6-10,
2001, at the NCR school. The camp is conducted by licensed LIJSL coaches.
- 6/22/2001: The registration form for the St. Louis DeMontfort Fall, 2001
season for all divisions, is now available for download on this website.
- 6/2/2001: All games in all divisions have been cancelled, due to
- 5/12/2001: Picture Day will occur for all teams on this day. The
Picture Day schedule can be viewed by downloading the following Winword
Picture Day Schedule.
Further, following the pictures
for your team, every member of your team can participate in the NY Life /
MLS Dribble, Pass and Shoot competition. The schedule for this competition
can viewed by downloading the following WinWord file:
NY Life Schedule.
- 5/9/2001: St. Louis de Montfort will be hosting a Long Island Junior
Soccer League Camp from August 6-10, 2001. The camp is conducted by
licensed LIJSL coaches, and will run from 9 AM until 1 PM Monday through
Friday at the North Country Road Middle School fields. Ask your coach
for a registration form.
- 3/28/2001: The Spring, 2001 season schedules have been updated on this
website. They are available for viewing or download. Paper copies will be
handed out to all league members during the first week of the season
(Saturday, 3/31/2001). The Spring schedule reflects a 5/12/2001 MLS/NY
Metlife pass, kick, and shoot competition Day that will be held during the
middle of the season (that day will also be Picture Day).
- 2/27/2001: The Spring, 2001 season will start on
Saturday, 3/31/2001. All league members will be contacted before that time,
in regard to first-game scheduling. New league applicants can obtain League
registration forms from this website, or call the League Soccer Hotline
for more information.
- 9/16/2000: The Senior Girls schedule is still being formulated, since
the league only has 2 teams presently. Efforts are being made to include
a Mount Sinai and a Rocky Point team in the league. For the 2 Miller Place
Senior Girls teams, their first 2 games (played against each other) will be
at the NCRMS field at 1 PM on 9/16/00 and 9/23/00.
- 9/9/2000: Please have your children arrive at the 9/16/2000 game 1/2 hour before its
scheduled time, to help facilitate uniform distribution.
- 9/2/2000: The St. Louis de Montfort Youth Soccer League program is open to all girls
and boys ages 4-14. If enough boys and/or girls want to play, we will
field teams with players up to 17 years of age. All games are on Saturday
at the Miller Place, Rocky Point, or Mount Sinai School fields.
Registration fee is $ 40 per child, with a $ 90 limit per family.
Registration is for one year (starting with the Fall Season). The season
starts 9/16/2000 and will run for 10 weeks in the fall. The second half
of the season will start in late March/April and run for an additional
To voice your opinion about any website questions or suggestions, please
Email the Webmaster at